Welcome to West Lincoln & Smithville
“West Lincoln is a progressive municipality behind its facade of agricultural nature. Choice business and commercial sites are available with full services and very competitive rates. Peaceful family living with great schools, churches, excellent sports and recreational facilities, and cultural activities are all provided in the most picturesque natural setting.” Township of West Lincoln
Address: 318 Canborough St. Box 400 Smithville, Ontario LOR 2A0
Smithville is the largest urban centre in West Lincoln, located along Highway 20 between Pelham and Hamilton.
New Development in Smithville
Chamber of Commerce
The West Lincoln Chamber of Commer is located on 288 Station Street, Smithville. You can reach them by calling 905-957-1606 or email: email@example.com. If you are looking for an up to date source to find a local business, drop by their office to pick up their business directory. The Chamber of Commerce Home & Trade show is their annual event, held each fall, at the West Niagara Fairgrounds.
Community Centres & Arenas & YMCA
West Lincoln is planning a new multi-use recreational facility on the property currently used by the arena. You can find the current report on the city website here. If you drop by the arena, plans are posted in the front room.
West Lincoln Arena & Community Centre 177 West St, Smithville, ON L0R 2A0
Smithville Leisureplex South Grimsby Rd 6, ON L0R 2A0
- YMCA Niagara West 325 Main St E, Grimsby, ON L3M 1R2
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on fitness session starting in winter, spring and fall. Classes include Kettlebell Unplugged, Zumba, Hatha Yoga, Tai Chi, Fun Fit For Kids and Gym workouts. You can find more information in the Leisure Guide listed below.
A list of programs, events and activities the leisure guide is updated for each season. You can pick up a printed copy at many retail locations about town, our office on 175 Griffin Street North as well as at the Chamber of Commerce.
There are nine parks of various sizes in West Lincoln. Check this is a great township resource to all parks and trails with a list of features and how to apply for special occasion permits.
Two annual events in the area are PoultryFest and the West Niagara Agricultural Fair. Both are held at the West Niagara Fairgrounds, just outside of Smithville, and offer fun and entertaining activities for the whole family.
- Scenic Woods Golf Club 185 Golf Club Rd, Hannon, ON L0R 1P0
- Twenty Valley Golf & Country Club 3814 Yonge St, Vineland, ON L0R 2C0
- Mountainview Conservation Area
- Chippawa Creek Conservation Area
- Beamer Memorial Conservation Area
- Cave Springs Conservation Area
- Ball’s Falls Conservation Area
Residents of West Lincoln may use any of the three branches of the library. You can also get a free card at the Lincoln Public Library. The longer opening hours of libraries in the larger urban centres may come in handy at times.
- Smithville Public Library 318 Canborough St, Smithville, ON L0R 2A0
- Lincoln Public Library – Fleming Branch 5020 Serena Dr, Beamsville, ON L0R 1B0
- Smithville Christian High School
- Address: 6488 Smithville Townline Road, PO Box 40 Smithville, ON L0R 2A0
- Covenant Christian School
- Address: 6470 Niagara Regional Rd 14, Smithville, ON L0R 2A0
- St Martin Catholic Elementary School
- Address: Box 460, 186 Margaret St, Smithville, ON, L0R 2A0
- Blessed Trinity Catholic Secondary School
- Address: 145 Livingston Ave, Grimsby, ON, L3M 5J6
- College Street Public School
- Address: Box 370 132 College St, Smithville, ON, L0R 2A0
- Grimsby Secondary School
- Address: 5 Boulton Ave, Grimsby, ON L3M 1H6
West Lincoln Memorial Hospital 169 Main St E, Grimsby, ON L3M 5J5
St.Josephs Healthcare 472 Ottawa St N, Hamilton, ON L8H 4A7
Local Speciality Stores & Farms
Why not make some time to visit the many innovative and hard working businesses and agricultural family farms that have been established throughout West Lincoln? Well known for its beautiful wine region and modern culinary scene, the Niagara Region supports a range of agricultural ventures that not only bring fresh local food to restaurants and family tables but provide educational and fun events for students and informal family outings. Check Greenbeltfresh to stay up to date on local foods, where to buy & what is in season, farmers markets and events.
- The WoodShed 6566 Sixteen Road, Smithville, ON L0R 2A0
- Patio Plus & Pool Place 111 Griffin St.N., Smithville, ON L0R 2A0
- Lowden’s Farm Feed & Supply 7269 Hwy 20, West Lincoln
- Natural Abilities 197 Griffin St N, Smithville, ON L0R 2A0
- Willow Tree Studios 104 Griffin Street, Smithville, ON L0R 2A0
- Willy’s Flowers and Gifts 195 Griffin St N, Smithville, ON L0R 2A0
- Kingma Meat Products LTD. 1150 Regional Road 27 St Anns
Horizon Southdowns 1374 Davidson Road West Lincoln, ON L0R 1Y0
Visit Lincoln Line Orchards for locally grown apples, pears, plums, and some peaches. The market also sells a large selection of jams, preserves, pickles, honey, apple cider vinegar and much more!
9764 Regional Road 20 R.R. #1 Smithville, ON L0R 2A0
Ostrich Land Ontario – A West Lincoln family farm established in 2016. Learn about the ostrich, take a tour of the farm, enjoy browsing the products in their store. Great activities for kids and grownups.
CWAcres – an ecological family farm that raises 100% grass fed beef. Located in Caistor Centre.
9045 Silver Street, Caistor Centre, Ontario, L0R1E0