Welcome To Hamilton
The community centre closest to you is listed with the real property post. Find all the general information you need about parks, recreation centres in Hamilton via this link.
- QR Fitness Trails Each trail features seven QR signs that take the participant through a full workout, from warm up to cool down, with beginner, intermediate and advanced options.
Hamilton Attractions: Museums, Festivals and Events
Hamilton Recreation Programs: Drop-ins, inclusive programs, 55+, registered rec programs, facility rentals and more
- King’s Forest Golf Course, 100 Greenhill Ave, Hamilton, ON L8K 6M4
- Devil’s Punchbowl Conservation Area
- Felker’s Falls Conservation Area
- Eramosa Karst Conservation Area
Filled with underground caves and streams, meadows and forests, the Eramosa Karst is one of the watershed’s unique natural gems. Eramosa Karst is located in the south western section of Stoney Creek area of Hamilton. A perfect location for hiking, nature appreciation, and education, Eramosa Karst is a one-of-a-kind property in Hamilton’s natural inventory.
Find more information on the Hamilton Conservation Authority website.
The Hamilton Public Library Digital Media Labs offer an impressive array for digital tools and will provide instructions on how to use these. Record and mix your own songs. Shoot and edit a short film. Digitize old VHS tapes or photographs. Experiment with 3D printing in our Makerspace. The possibilities are limitless.
- St. Josephs Healthcare 472 Ottawa St N, Hamilton, ON L8H 4A7
- St Peter’s Hospital 88 Maplewood Ave, Hamilton, ON L8M 1W9
Shopping & Restaurants
Farmers’ Market 35 York Blvd, Hamilton, ON TUE / THU / FRI 8AM – 6PM, SAT 7AM – 5PM
Hamilton Go Station: Hamilton Centre, 36 Hunter St. E., Hamilton, ON L8N 3W8
LRT (Light Rail Transit)
“As part of Metrolinx’s Moving Ontario Forward plan, the Ontario government is investing up to $1 billion and will cover 100% of the capital costs of building the LRT in Hamilton.
The LRT will run from McMaster University to the Queenston Traffic Circle and include:
- spur line that links King Street to West Harbour GO Station (and potentially Waterfront, pending budget)
- pedestrian walkway from King Street to the Hunter Street GO station
- new GO station at Highway 20
- garage facility
Enhanced transit and the LRT will help drive economic growth, reduce travel and connection times and improve quality of life in our community.” Source