Immaculate! 1993 sq ft, 3 BR + den bungaloft completed in 2016. Open House: Saturday, June 10th, 2-4 pm
Welcome to 37 Brookside Terrace, Unit 12, in Smithville – MLS H3207618 – $ 499,900
This beautiful bungaloft offers 1226 sq ft on the main floor & 767 sq ft in the loft area. Located in an exceptional adult community in the quiet village of Smithville.
9’ ceilings throughout the main floor. Gorgeous kitchen with granite countertops, huge kitchen island, pantry, crown moulding & all stainless appliances included.
The kitchen is open to the oversized dining area.
Living room with a 10’ centre opening and a patio door to rear yard.
The rear window/patio door in the living room is tinted for privacy & sun reflection. 10’ x 10’ rear patio overlooking farmer’s field. Main floor den with a pocket door. Main floor laundry with tub. Main floor master suite boasts 3 piece en-suite.
Open, oak staircase. Second-floor loft with open landing,
3 piece bathroom & 2 additional bedrooms.
Unspoilt basement with roughed in bathroom. Sanitary sewer backflow prevention valve installed. Air exchanger installed. So many upgrades! $90/month condominium fee includes garbage pickup, road maintenance and water for sprinkler system. The balance of Tarion New Home Warranty included – approx 6 years remaining. Open House Saturday, May 27, 2-4pm.
Features of 12 – 37 Brookside Terrace
- Immaculate, 1993 square foot, 3 bedroom + den bungaloft townhome.
- Main floor 1226 square feet and loft 767 square feet.
- Located in exceptional adult community.
- Completed in 2016 by Phelps Homes with an eye for detail and modern finishes.
- 9’ ceilings throughout main floor.
Gorgeous kitchen with granite countertops, stainless undermount sink, huge kitchen island with extra cabinet storage and crown moulding.
Kitchen features built-in gas range, built-in oven, built-in microwave, stainless canopy hood fan, garberator, under cabinet lighting, pantry and soft close cabinets.
Kitchen is open to the oversized dining area.
Living room with 10’, center opening patio door to rear yard and 5’ partial separation wall from dining area.
10’ x 10’ rear patio overlooking farmer’s field.
Rear window/patio door in living room tinted for privacy and sun reflection.
Ceramic flooring throughout foyer, kitchen, dining area and living room.
Main floor den with a pocket door.
Main floor laundry with tub.
Main floor master suite boasts 3 piece en-suite with glass shower enclosure.
Main floor powder room with a decorative mirror.
Open, oak staircase to the second floor with oak bannister and open staircase to the basement.
Second floor loft with open landing currently used as craft/hobby area, 3 piece bathroom with glass shower enclosure and 2 additional bedrooms.
- Bathrooms vanities upgraded to kitchen height.
- Roughed in bathroom in the basement.
- Single attached garage with garage door opener and direct entry into the home.
- Sanitary sewer backflow prevention valve installed.
- Air exchanger installed.
- Natural gas barbeque line roughed in.
- So many upgrades!
$90/month condominium fee includes garbage pickup, road maintenance and water for sprinkler system. The balance of Tarion New Home Warranty included- approx 6 years remaining.
Included: stainless steel fridge, built-in oven, built-in gas range, microwave, range hood, two decorative bathroom mirrors, stacking washer and dryer, all blinds.
Excluded: curtains in 2nd-floor bedroom, dining room chandelier.
Property Specs & Room Sizes
- Lot Size: 26.08’ x 108.73’
- Taxes: $4,158 – 2017
- Possession: 60 DAYS/TBA
- Services: Municipal water and sewers
- Heating: Forced air – Natural Gas and Central Air Conditioning
- Hydro Service: 100 amp breaker panel
- Water Heater: Natural gas – Rented
- Foyer: 4’3” x 11’3”
- Office/Den: 10’ x 11’4”
- Kitchen: 13’2” x 15’8”
- Dining Room: 13’ x 13’2”
- Living Room: 12’9” x 14’
- Master Bedroom: 12’ x 13’7”
- Bathrooms: 2-Piece, 3-Piece ensuite
- Landing/Craft Area: 9’ x 12’10”
- Bedroom: 12’4” x 14’
- Bedroom: 10’ x 14’
- Bathroom: 3-Piece
- Storage, Utilities, Roughed-in Bathroom
Explore your neighbourhood. welcome to Smithville and West Lincoln.