Stunning, 2697 sq ft, 4 BR, custom built home with fully finished basement completed in 2012. Open house, Saturday 2- 4 pm.
Welcome to 6 Cherry Avenue in Smithville MLS # H3218006, $ 789,900
Stunning, 2697 sq ft, 4 BR, custom built home with fully finished basement completed in 2012. Total of 3670 sq ft living space finished. Stone & stucco front exterior & triple garage gives amazing curb appeal. Impressive triple wide, stamped concrete drive w/parking for 6 vehicles. Exposed aggregate walkway, front steps & front porch. The interior shows like it belongs in a magazine. Grand foyer w/custom entry door & open staircase/landing to upper level. Huge M/F family room w/cathedral ceiling & natural gas fireplace framed by impressive, modern cabinetry. Beautiful eat-in kitchen w/cherry cabinets, granite counters, large island w/breakfast bar, under cabinet lighting & patio door to 22’ x 14’ covered, rear deck. Formal living/dining room. M/F laundry room. Gorgeous master suite with coffered ceiling, walk-in closet, separate single closet & 5 piece ensuite bath w/large soaker tub. Ceramic and hardwood floors throughout entire home. Crown moulding through majority of home. All exterior walls are spray-foam insulated. R-10 insulation under basement concrete floor. Natural gas line to BBQ.
Features of 6 Cherry Avenue – Virtual Tour –
Stunning, 2697 square foot, 4 bedroom, custom built home with fully finished basement completed in 2012.
Total of 3670 square feet living space finished.
Stone and stucco front exterior and triple garage gives this modern home amazing curb appeal.
Single garage has rear garage door for drive-through access to rear yard, workbench and mezzanine.
Garages are fully insulated and have automatic door openers.
- Double garage has natural gas space heater , built-in cabinets and storage plus direct entry into the home.
- Impressive triple wide, stamped concrete drive with parking for 6 vehicles.
- Exposed aggregate walkway, front steps and front porch with night lighting built in.
The interior shows like it belongs in a magazine.
Grand foyer with ceramic flooring, custom entry door and open staircase/landing to upper level.
Huge great room includes main floor family room with cathedral ceiling and natural gas fireplace framed by impressive, modern cabinetry.
Beautiful eat-in kitchen with cherry cabinets, granite counters, large island with breakfast bar , under cabinet lighting and patio door to 22’ x 14’ covered, rear deck.
Formal living/dining room.
Main floor laundry room.
Gorgeous master suite with coffered ceiling with accent lighting, walk-in closet and separate single closet.
Ensuite bathroom includes separate shower, double sinks, large soaker tub.
Ceramic and hardwood floors throughout entire home.
Fully fenced rear yard, concrete walkway and concrete pad with hot tub electrical in place.
Crown moulding through majority of home.
- All exterior walls of this home are spray-foam insulated.
- Windows are upgraded.
- Dual flush toilets in all three bathrooms.
- New (2017), natural gas water heater is owned.
- R-10 insulation under basement concrete floor.
- Roughed in bathroom plumbing in basement.
- Natural gas line to barbeque.
Included: Stainless steel dishwasher, fridge & stove; washer & dryer; decorative bathroom mirrors, all window coverings & blinds, all light fixtures & ceiling fans, water heater, alarm system.
Excluded: cabinets in pink bedroom, fridge and freezer in garage, microwave, gas barbeque,
TV wall unit and mirror in master bedroom.
HOME & PROPERTY SPECS
- Lot Size: 66.01’ x 120’
- Taxes: $5487.33/2017.
- Possession: 90 days/TBA
- Services: Municipal water/sewers.
- Heating: Forced air natural gas/central air.
- Hydro Service: 200 amp breaker panel.
- Water Heater: Owned/natural gas.
- Foyer: 13’ x 10’10”
- M/F Family Room: 18’4” x 22’4”
- Eat-in kitchen: 22’8”x 13’10”
- Living/dining Room: 19’2 x 10’
- M/F Laundry Room: 10’ x 7’
- Bathroom: 2 piece
- Landing: 10’9” x 17’3”
- Master Bedroom: 13’ x 19’6”
- Bedroom: 11’5” x 10’
- Bedroom: 11’5” x 10’
- Bedroom: 11’7” x 10’
- Main Bathroom: 4 piece
- Ensuite Bathroom: 5 piece.
- Home gym: 17’ x 14’
- Recroom: 20’ x 19’5”
- Roughed-in Bathroom: 8’ x 9’4”
- Utility Room: 10’ 10’5”
- Storage Room: 20’ x 7’2”
Explore your new neighbourhood!