Beautifully renovated 2 storey home on the Stoney Creek Escarpment. Open House, Saturday, March 17th, 2- 4 PM.
Welcome to 443 Eleventh Road East in Stoney Creek – $739,900 – MLS#H4020623 – Virtual Tour
Beautifully renovated 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom 2 storey home on the Stoney Creek Escarpment. Living/dining combination with laminate flooring. Gorgeous custom kitchen features large island with wine fridge, quartz countertops, under cabinet lighting, soft close doors and drawers, ceramic flooring and backsplash, gas range, and stainless steel appliances. Sunken family room with surround sound speaker system, built-in shelving, crown moulding, laminate flooring, and garden doors to private rear patio and hot tub. Main floor laundry with quartz countertop and ceramic flooring. Main floor office/den with laminate flooring. Master suite boasts his and hers closets and 4-piece ensuite with double vanity, ceramic flooring, and 4’ x 4’ walk-in shower. 4-piece main bathroom with linen closet, natural stone flooring and tub surround. All three bathrooms have heated floors. Incredible 32’ x 48’ detached workshop with 16’ ceiling, perfect for the hobbyist or handy person. Huge front driveway with lots of parking. 0.34 acre private country property just minutes from the QEW, Costco, and all amenities. Too many updates to mention!
Features of the Home
1925 square foot (as per floor plan), 4 bedroom, 2-storey home on private 0.34 acre property, no rear neighbours!
- Beautifully renovated throughout with an eye for detail and modern finishes.
- Covered front porch.
- Foyer with natural stone flooring.
Open concept living/dining combination with laminate flooring.
Gorgeous custom kitchen features large island with wine fridge, quartz countertops, under cabinet lighting, soft close doors and drawers, ceramic backsplash, gas range, stainless steel appliances and ceramic floor.
Sunken family room with surround sound speaker system, built-in shelving, crown moulding, and garden doors to rear patio.
Main floor laundry with quartz countertop and ceramic flooring.
2-piece main floor bathroom with natural stone heated floor.
Main floor office/den with laminate flooring.
Oak staircase to second floor.
Master suite boasts his and hers closets and 4-piece ensuite with 4’ x 4’ walk-in shower and heated ceramic floor.
4-piece main bathroom with linen closet, natural stone flooring, tub surround and heated floor.
LED lighting throughout.
Blown-in insulation topped up in attic.
32’ x 48’ detached garage/workshop with 16’ ceiling and garage door with LiftMaster side mounted opener and keypad.
Huge front driveway with lots of parking.
Included: stainless steel fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher and wine fridge. Washer, dryer, all bathroom mirrors, firewood beside garage, all window coverings and blinds, security system with 4 HD cameras, HD antenna on garage.
Negotiable: Hot tub (2016), Reverse Osmosis system and Ultra-Violet filter (both not installed).
RENOVATIONS & UPGRADES
- Furnace & air conditioning
- Propane BBQ hook up
- Smart touch screen thermostat
- Upstairs bedrooms/hallway
- Upstairs bathroom with heated flooring and programmable thermostat
- Above standard garage door with LiftMaster Opener including two remotes and keypad
- HD security system with four HD Sony cameras
- Windows and doors (2014-2015)
- Electrical and plumbing (2014-2017)
- Electrical panel
- Main bathroom with heated flooring and programmable thermostat
- Sunken living room with built-in shelving
- Front porch railing
- Front and rear porch lights with programmable timers
- Kitchen with island
- Main floor walls
- Driveway leveling and screening
- Jacuzzi hot tub
- Main floor laundry with quartz countertop
- Exterior stucco
- Master bathroom ensuite with heated flooring and programmable thermostat
- Kitchen backsplash
- Valance with under cabinet lighting
- Side porch posts
HOME & PROPERTY SPECS
- Lot Size: 75’ x 200’ (0.34 AC)
- Taxes: $4,680.80 – 2017
- Possession: Flexible
- Services: Septic, Cistern (4000 g)
- Heating: Forced air – Propane and Central A/C
- Hydro Service: 200 amp breaker panel
- Water Heater: Owned/Electric
- Foyer: 3’4” x 8’9”
- Living/Dining: 11’9” x 24’
- Kitchen: 11’8” x 16’4”
- Family Room: 11’ x 17’2”
- Laundry Room: 5’3” x 10’7”
- Office/Den: 8’7” x 8’10”
- Bathroom: 2-Piece
- Bedroom: 8’9” x 10’
- Bedroom: 10’ x 11’11”
- Bedroom: 10’10” x 10’10”
- Master Bedroom: 10’10” x 13’4”
- Bathrooms: 4-Piece; 4-Piece Ensuite
- Storage Room, Utility Room
Welcome to your new neighbourhood!