Stunning 3+1 bedroom 3 ½ bathroom, 2 storey home on ⅓ acre lot located at the end of quiet dead end street and nestled beside the Twenty Mile Creek.
Welcome to 3 Wade Road in Smithville – MLS # H3205070 – $ 574,900 – SOLD!
Spacious front foyer with travertine tile flooring through hallway and into eat-in kitchen. Gorgeous eat-in kitchen overlooks private backyard and beautiful views of the Creek. Eating area has detailed wainscotting and patio door to side deck leading down to interlocking stone patio. Kitchen features breakfast bar, ceramic backsplash, and granite countertops. Great room has hardwood flooring and cathedral ceilings. Separate dining room currently set up as living space. Main floor laundry room and 2 piece bathroom complete the main floor. Second floor master bedroom suite featuring walk-in-closet, 4 piece ensuite with separate shower and jacuzzi tub, and balcony with amazing views. Fully finished basement includes bar area with travertine tile and wet bar with quartz countertop. Recreation room and 4th bedroom with laminate flooring. 4 piece bathroom features one piece tub and attractive sliding barn door. Walk-up entry from basement to attached double garage. Garage converted to ultimate man cave with laminate flooring and gas heater hookup. Fully fenced rear yard complete with interlocking stone patio, fire pit area, kid’s playhouse, and garden shed. Fantastic family home ideally situated next to walking bridge with easy access to recreation, walking trails, schools, and all amenities!
View the virtual tour
Features of 3 Wade Road
- 1942 square foot, 3+1 bedroom, 2 storey home located at the end of quiet dead end street and nestled beside the Twenty Mile Creek.
- ⅓ acre in-town lot.
- Restored with an eye for detail and modern finishes.
- Spacious front foyer with travertine tile flooring.
- Gorgeous, eat-in kitchen overlooking private backyard and beautiful views of the Creek.
- Eating area with stunning wainscotting, travertine tile flooring, and patio door to side deck and interlocking stone patio.
- Kitchen features breakfast bar, ceramic backsplash, granite countertops, and travertine tile flooring.
- Great room with hardwood flooring and cathedral ceiling.
- Separate dining area with hardwood flooring.
- Main floor laundry room.
- Master suite boasts walk-in closet and balcony with spectacular views.
- 4 piece en-suite with separate shower, jacuzzi tub, and vanity with marble countertop.
- 4 piece main bathroom with one-piece tub and vanity with granite countertop.
- Finished basement features wet-bar with quartz countertop and travertine tile flooring, recreation room and 4th bedroom with laminate flooring.
- 4 piece bathroom in basement with one-piece tub and attractive sliding barn door.
- Walk-up from basement to double car attached garage.
- Garage converted to ultimate man cave with laminate flooring and natural gas hook-up for heater.
- Rear yard is fully fenced with chain-link fencing.
- Kid’s playhouse included.
- Sprinkler system installed.
- Gas BBQ hook up.
- New furnace and roof shingles 2015.
- Ideally situated with easy access to recreation, schools, and all amenities.
- Included: all blinds, kid’s playhouse
- Excluded: all curtains
HOME & PROPERTY SPECS
- Lot Size: 140.55’ x 100’ (IRREG)
- Taxes: $4,604.62 – 2016
- Possession: JULY 24th, 2017
- Services: Municipal
- Heating: Forced air – Natural Gas and Central A/C
- Hydro Service: 200 amp
- Water Heater: Rented
- Year Built: 1998
- Foyer: 6’6” x 12’
- LR/DR Combination: 11’9” x 25’8”
- Eat-in Kitchen: 10’10” x 25’8”
- Bathroom: 2-Piece
- Laundry Room
- Master Bedroom: 11’10” x 19’9”
- Bedroom: 13’7” x 11’9”
- Bedroom: 8’8” x 12’10”
- Bathrooms: 4-piece; 4-piece ensuite
- Recreation Room: 11’10” x 23’10”
- Bedroom: 10’4” x 14’8”
- Bathroom: 4-piece
- Bar Room, Utility Room, Storage Room