Enjoy living the urban lifestyle in this desirable condo building in the heart of Guelph’s historic Downtown, built in 2015. OPEN HOUSE, Saturday, February 24th, 2- 4 pm.
Welcome to #307 at 5 Gordon Street, Guelph – $299,900 – MLS# H4019728
Located right across from the the Guelph Farmers Market and a short walk to pubs, restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. A perfect location whether you’re an investor, young couple, retiree, or student. This one bedroom unit features 9’ ceilings throughout, open floor plan, and carpet free. Living/dining room combination is bright and airy with sliding patio door. Kitchen includes fridge, stove, dishwasher and features breakfast bar. Spacious master bedroom at the back of the unit. Four piece bathroom with ceramic tub surround and ceramic flooring. In-suite stackable washer/dryer. The building is pet friendly and provides a secure entrance, elevator, outdoor owned parking spot (#12), bike storage and bike washing station. If you want to be Downtown Guelph this is your chance!
Features of #307 – 5 Gordon Street – Virtual Tour
598 square foot, 1 bedroom condominium in historic Downtown Guelph.
Built in 2015 with an eye for detail and modern finishes.
Pet friendly building provides a secure entrance, elevator, bike storage, & bike washing station.
- Open floor plan with 9’ ceilings.
- Carpet free.
- Kitchen includes fridge, stove, and dishwasher.
Living/dining room combination with sliding patio door.
Spacious master bedroom.
- 4-piece bathroom with subway tile tub surround and ceramic tile flooring.
- In-suite laundry with stackable washer and dryer.
- Owned outdoor parking space (#12).
- Coffee shop on the main floor of the building and across from the the Guelph Farmers Market.
- Urban lifestyle with a short walk to pubs, restaurants, shopping, and entertainment.
Included: fridge, stove, dishwasher, stackable washer and dryer.
HOME & PROPERTY SPECS
- Lot Size: Common Element
- Taxes: $2,395 – 2017
- Condo Fee: $235/month includes Building Insurance, Common Elements,
- Exterior Maintenance
- Possession: 60 days (TBA)
- Services: Municipal Water & Sewer
- Heating: Forced air – Natural Gas and Central A/C
- Water Heater: Rented
- Kitchen: 11’4” x 11’9”
- Living/Dining: 10’6” x 12’
- Master Bedroom: 9’ x 13’
- Bathroom: 4-Piece with laundry